Some good friends of ours got married last Saturday and as they're crafty folk we decided we'd make a personalised gift.
It was Christian's idea to try and design a print of their building for them, although not having visited yet we thought we'd make good use of google's streetview - but wouldn't you know it their particular house was hidden behind an enormous hedge right at the end of a no-through road! We had to use a bit of guess work and a bit of artistic license and kept our fingers crossed that we'd got it right! And we just found out we did, hurrah! So here it is.. our first attempt at a two colour print (and colour seperation is so not as easy as I thought it would be) and also some shots of the printing in progress..
We also thought whilst we were already exposing some screens we'd have a go at printing some labels ourselves, having found none we liked online. It was so easy! We choose white for the logo and printed on some royal blue herringbone tape we already had. I'm so pleased with the results.. if only it didn't then involve ironing them all to heat set the ink!